Our sister company, Reliable Cars based in Mallusk, Northern Ireland is looking for a Delivery Driver to deliver vehicles to customers throughout Northern Ireland. Reliable Cars is part Prestige Group which incorporates, Prestige Underwriting Services, Prestige Underwriting Services (Ireland), Octane Underwriting, AbbeyAutoline Insurance Brokers, Customer Claims Assist and Covernet.
Working from our base in Mallusk, you will be responsible for providing a superior quality delivery service of vehicles to clients, throughout Northern Ireland.
• The safe loading, unloading and delivery of vehicles.
• Completion of all necessary documentation in relation to vehicles.
• Carrying out daily walk around checks and reporting of defects for action.
• Drive to a safe and professional standard at all times.
• Dynamically risk assess all incidents you attend.
• Proactively problem solve any incident you attend.
• Recovery of vehicles as and when necessary.
• Provide excellent customer care to all our clients.
• Work flexibly with our customers at the forefront of your mind.
• Strictly adhere to the highway code and abide by all speed limits.
• Maintain and enhance the Company’s reputation through excellent standards of professional conduct, in line with Company policy and procedures, compliance and Core Values.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
• Strictly maintain client confidentiality.
• Be an effective, willing and enthusiastic team player.
• Undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary by the Company.
• Any other duties that can reasonably be requested by the Manager or representatives’ acting on behalf of and with the permission of the Manager.
The suitable candidate must meet the following essential criteria;
• Full clean driving licence with minimum of Category CE (equivalent to Class 1 licence).
• Possession of a current Driver CPC card.
• Excellent knowledge of the Northern Ireland road network.
• Be able to provide excellent customer care in distressed customer care scenarios.
• Ability to work to vehicle delivery deadlines when under time pressures.
• Flexible and adaptable to additional hours required at times of peak demand.
• Highly reliable and team focused, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Previous vehicle recovery experience.
• Salary negotiable depending on experience.
• Hours of work – 35 hours per week: Monday to Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Holidays begin on 20 days plus 11 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Life Assurance.
• Private Medical Insurance.
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Eyecare Scheme.
• Staff Insurance Discounts.
• Continuous Learning and Development.
If you are interested in being considered or if anyone you know is interested, please complete the application pack and return it to: email@example.com. If you would like further information or have any additional queries, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the HR team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 90 355 5824.
Reliable Cars are an Equal Opportunities Employer.