New Opportunity - Administration Assistant
JOIN OUR COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING TEAM
Prestige Underwriting is part of the Prestige Group which incorporates AbbeyAutoline Insurance Brokers, Bond Lovis Insurance Brokers, Stroll Insurance, Prestige Underwriting Services (Ireland), Customer Claims Assist, Covernet, Octane London Market, and Reliable Vehicle Solutions.
JOB TITLE: Administration Assistant
REPORTING TO: Commercial Underwriting Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To provide a complete insurance administrative support to the commercial underwriting team.
- To assist in the effective and efficient operation of the commercial underwriting department.
- Resolve and respond to general queries.
- To chase outstanding documents and update records accordingly.
- Liaise with insurance companies, brokers and the commercial underwriting team in a professional manner.
- Issue policy documents on behalf of the commercial underwriting team.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Identify any areas of concern and refer to the appropriate underwriter.
- Processing account adjustments.
- Maintain and enhance the Company’s reputation through excellent standards of professional conduct, in line with Company policy and procedures, compliance and Core Values.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
- Strictly maintain client confidentiality.
- Be an effective, willing and enthusiastic team player.
- Undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary by the Company.
- Any other duties that can reasonably be requested by the Manager or representatives’ acting on behalf of and with the permission of the Manager.
What we’re looking for
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above, or equivalent to include Maths and English/or commensurate experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel.
Who we’re looking for
- An effective communicator
- Team player
- Organiser who can use their own initiative and work to tight deadlines meticulously
How Do I Apply?
You can apply here.
What we offer in return
- Hours of work; 35 hours per week Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank/Public holidays), with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Eye Care Scheme
- Staff Insurance Discounts
- Service Awards
- Continuous Learning and Development