New Opportunity - Broker Development Executive
JOIN OUR BROKER TEAM
Job Title: Broker Development Executive Underwriter
Location: Basildon / Ipswich (remote home-working will also be considered)
Purpose of the Job
Providing outstanding customer service to a portfolio of Broker partners across both Home and Motor product lines in GB.
The role is focussed on increasing engagement and product awareness, enhancing revenue streams and generating new business opportunities as well as protecting renewal retention.
Supporting the Underwriting business with communication, content production and marketing planning throughout a network of Brokers to increase regular and consistent engagement throughout specific broker segments.
- Maintain regular contact with Broker partners in an identified segment and in line with agreed outbound strategy, offering sales and process support to Brokers in relation to existing and new product lines distributed to market by Prestige.
- Review Broker trading methods within defined segments and facilitate friction-free access to products via distribution channels.
- Establish communication networks with Trading Underwriters to facilitate the development of Broker accounts through sales & trading tools within the boundaries of the agency engagement framework.
- Build strong and trustworthy relationship touchpoints with Brokers and ensure records are maintained.
- Support the increase of premium revenue through defined broker segments with a focus on account growth, policy/premium retention and identification of new business development opportunities prioritised by the Broker Development Manager.
- Report on monthly engagement activity and KPIs to the Broker Development team and wider Underwriting business, in line with agreed targets.
- Explore and introduce new trading relationships utilising internal and external Broker data to support the growth of the Personal Lines business.
- Provide set up and trading support to new Brokers in line with agency processes.
- Assist with corporate event planning and marketing initiatives.
AM I SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE?
The successful candidate must meet the following essential criteria
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Insurance/Broker industry.
- Proven experience of selling Home and/or Motor Insurance products to Brokers or direct customers.
- Up to date knowledge of Personal Lines Home and Motor Insurance products.
- Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use all MS Office packages, including Excel.
Essential criteria may be increased where a large number of candidates meet both the essential and desirable criteria.
- Problem solver, driven to achieve results and deliver a high standard of service.
- High standard of oral and written communication.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- An effective, willing and enthusiastic team player.
- Self-motivated with the ability to act on own initiative.
- Agility to switch priorities to meet business needs.
- Possesses the energy, enthusiasm and ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
REMUNERATION AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Salary - Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service
- Company Pension Scheme, including life assurance.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Staff Discount
How Do I Apply?
You can apply with GETGOT Jobs.
Closing Date: 11th February 2022
Prestige Underwriting is an Equal Opportunities Employer