We are a small established Commercial Underwriting team specialising in motor trade insurance. We have built a strong reputation in the local market and are seeking to expand our footprint, whilst offering a professional service to all our brokers and clients.
The successful candidate will be analysing risk in insurance proposals, determining policy terms and calculating premiums on the basis of actuarial, statistical and background information.
The successful candidate must meet the following essential criteria
• 5 GCSEs grade C or above, or equivalent to include Maths and English/or commensurate experience
• Substantial insurance industry experience in broking or underwriting to include motor and property insurance
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel
• Data Analysis experience
• An effective communicator and listener
• Good team player
• Problem solver
• Organiser with effective time management skills
• Motivator with the ability to act on own initiative
• Competitive salary
• 35 hours per week; Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
• 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank/public holidays)
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Private Medical Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Eyecare Scheme
• Staff insurance discounts
• Excellent in-house training and development with opportunities to gain professional insurance qualifications
You can apply with GETGOT Jobs.