At Prestige Underwriting, we have a reputation for delivering the highest quality products and nowhere more so than in our home insurance product range which offers both standard and non-standard cover.
Our standard product, underwritten by AmTrust International Underwriters, offers two levels of cover – Primary and Enhanced and the points below reference what the key differences are within each. Enhanced Cover is the standard policy with the flexibility to add accidental damage cover and ALL risks. Primary Cover is reduced cover whereby accidental damage, extension and all risks cover is not available. Prestige Homesafe covers but is not limited to loss or damage caused by:
- Fire and resultant smoke damage
- Storm, flood or weight of snow
- Escape of water from fixed water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Theft or attempted theft
- Malicious acts
- Subsidence, landslip or heave
- Loss of oil or metered water
- Loss of rent/alternative accommodation
- Trace & Access charges
- Fire Brigade Charges
- Replacement locks
- Property owners liability
- Public liability
- Accidental damage to underground cables (Enhanced only)
- Accidental damage to fixed glass, double glazing, solar panels, sanitary ware, ceramic hobs (Enhanced only)
- Loss of or damage to personal possessions away from the home (Enhanced only)
- The cost of replacing frozen food spoilt in a fridge or freezer caused by a fall or rise in temperature or contamination by refrigerant fumes (Enhanced only)
- Accidental damage (Enhanced only)
- Accidental loss of or damage to pedal cycles (Enhanced only)
Family Legal Expenses and Home Emergency Assistance are fully embedded within the policy as value added features. We are delighted to be working with Arc Legal Assistance and Mapfre Assistance, two leading service providers to bring you these added-value, multi-product offers.
To find out more please contact our Broking Support team today by emailing Propertyunderwriting@prestigeunderwriting.co.uk or calling 048 9035 5521 (option 3).